Thursday, April 9, 2009

Old Town Temecula Part I

Don't you just love farmer's markets? Last Saturday, my 4 year old dd and I took my mom to the Temecula farmer's market. It was a beautiful, sunny, spring morning in southern California and I wanted to share some of the sights with you.


Sweet California strawberries were abundant.



Flowers are such a bargain at the farmer's market.





Cherimoya are deliciously sweet pear-like fruit, but very expensive.


Even this precious pooch was enjoying the market. Isn't he adorable?


The blood oranges were a little too odd for my daughter to try, even though she loves oranges.




I'm looking forward to planting an herb garden this spring. I'll be back to buy some basil and mint.





I hope you enjoyed the tour of the farmer's market near my home town. See ya soon!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin