Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another Award!

Sweet Allison @ A Little Shabby Always Chic presented me with this award. I'm so honored, thank you , Allison! Make sure to visit her blog. She's an amazing young woman with so many neat things to share.

Now it's my turn to pass this award along.


Mary @ Little Red House

Joanne @ My Little Cottage in the Making

Cielo @ The House in the Roses

Susan @ Between Naps on the Porch

Cass @ That Old House

Carolyn @ Aiken House and Gardens

Becky @ Sweet Cottage Dreams

Jill @ Hickory Hollow

Barb @ Grits and Glamour


You can pass this award on to as many people whose blogs you think are really lovely and who are new to you. This helps newcomers also. If you do not have blogs new to you, just choose those you think have lovely blogs. This award is yours to take and post on your side bar with the name of the giver beneath it.

Have a beautiful Sunday!

Till next time,


8 comments:

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Lorna...Congrats on winning the Lovely Blog Award!!! And thanks so much for sharing it with me...you are a sweetie to think of me! I'll be sure to add it to my Awards post that I have on my sidebar. Thanks again! :-) Susan

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Oh...also, meant to say...I love your header pic! The silver is so pretty and has that antique feel to it and I love the green and white teacup...beautiful pattern! Susan

Chandy said...

Congratulations, Lorna! Well deserved!

I love your header, it's very pretty!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Congrats on the award. They are so fun to get and such a blessing. Hugs, Marty

CIELO said...

Hi Lorna....so nice meeting you, and wow, I just met you and hera I am already picking up an award! ;) I'm so honored! And thank YOU for sharing your award with me.... blessings to you, and yours sweet lady, and may flowers and sunshine follow you.....

Hugs

cielo

CIELO said...

Hi Lorna, had to come back to tell you how I love love your blog banner.... ;) Your page was a little bit slow to opened up, but when it did, it was worth the wait.... so prettty!

cielo

Carolyn said...

Hi Lorna,
Congratulations on the award and
thank you so much for sharing this award with me.
I also love the header on your blog as well as the name.
Thank you again,
Carolyn

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi Lorna!! Thank YOU so very much for sharing YOUR sweet award with me!!! I am so honored and very appreciative of such a wonderful gift from you!

Have a lovely Mother's Day!!!

Blessings,
Becky

Blog Widget by LinkWithin